Home Equity Loans in Kamloops BC
Kamloops home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
Kamloops BC is the largest community in the Thompson Nicola Regional District. It is 37th largest Metropolitan area in Canada with a population of approximately 85,678 residents. This makes it a strong Real Estate Market with the average home price of $354,000 as of 2013 and average income being $43,800.
If you are looking to debt consolidate or do a home renovation a home equity loan is a perfect tool. It doesn’t matter if you have Bad Credit or you can’t provide Proof of Income. The major factor in qualifying for a home equity loan is your equity in Kamloops Real Estate.
What Our Clients Use Kamloops Home Equity Loans For
- Consolidating Debts like credit card debt property tax debts even income tax debt into one easy monthly payment.
- Home Renovations a home equity loan gives you the power to add much needed home equity into your home by updating kitchens bathrooms or even adding onto your home. It’s your dream, we’ll show you how!
- Business capital, starting a new business or expanding an existing business can be expensive but with a home equity loan you can get fast cash to take advantage of great business opportunities.
To learn more about a Kamloops Home Equity loans call our Mortgage Broker who specializes in Home Equity Loans In Kamloops – 1-877-744-3436
STEPS INVOLVED WITH APPLYING FOR A KAMLOOPS EQUITY LOAN?
What will be required to get approved for a Kamloops bc equity loan are as follows:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh Appraisals , Niemi Laport & Dowle or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information