Kelowna home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
Kelowna BC is an amazing place to live or work. A 2011 census put the population of Kelowna at 117,312. What makes Kelowna so great? Kelowna is nestled in the south Okanagan and is situated right next to lake Okanagan. This valley has beaches wineries a semi arid desert climate and as well as great mountain ski hills, it is a major economic hub of the southern interior of BC. This makes Kelowna and ideal place for a strong value in real estate. We have a host of lenders for home equity loans in Kelowna BC.
How To Apply | Kelowna Home Equity Loans
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers ( Kelowna Appraisals, A1 Appraisals or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or NotaryContact Information