Home Equity Loans in Richmond BC
Richmond home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
Richmond BC has enjoyed a great Real Estate market over the past decade. Richmond is a great place to purchase sell and invest in Real Estate due to its convenience to downtown Vancouver its access to Stevenson markets its positioning to Metro Vancouver & its diver’s ethnic community.
STEPS INVOLVED WITH APPLYING FOR A RICHMOND EQUITY LOAN?
What will be required to get approved for a Richmond equity loan are as follows:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh, Campbell & Pound, or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information