Home Equity Loans in Vernon BC
Vernon home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
The City of Vernon’s population is 40,000 as of 2013 and Metro Vernon as of a census done in 2011 was 58,584. Vernon is the largest city in the north Okanagan and makes it a great place to live or invest in Real Estate.
STEPS INVOLVED WITH APPLYING FOR A VERNON EQUITY LOAN?
What will be required to get approved for a Vernon BC equity loan are as follows:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh Appraisals , Niemi Laport & Dowle or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information