Home Equity Loans in Victoria BC
Victoria home equity loans can assist BC home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
Where Is Victoria BC
Victoria BC is an amazing city to live and work in British Columbia. Nestled at the southern end of Vancouver Island Victoria has a population of 80,017 & Greater Victoria has a population of 344,615 making this the 15th most populated urban region in Canada. This population base along with the strong business center and being one of the most beautiful cities in Canada make the housing market strong. We have many types of alternative so call and get a Victoria home equity loan today.
VICTORIA HOME EQUITY LOANS STEPS INVOLVED
Victoria home equity loans are simple to be approved for. What we will require is as follows:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh Appraisals , Niemi Laport & Dowle or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information