Reverse Mortgage Lenders Said “No”? Call Us.
A reverse mortgages is a great product for clients 55 years or older. But what if it’s not right for you?
We provide options through both banks & alternative mortgage lenders that enable home owners to access funds using the equity saved up in your home.
To Learn More Call Us Today!
Select banks & credit unions have equity products that allow homeowners to access home equity without relying on traditional debt servicing. Your income has less to do with approval.
- You can sometimes qualify for a larger mortgage amount than a Reverse Mortgage
- Low Bank Rates
- Traditional Bank Terms
- Significantly Lower Costs
- Does not erode future home equity
- Funds can be used to make or supplement payments
- Payments are required
- Credit scores must be good to qualify
- May require additional assets to obtain funding higher than 50% of homes value
Home Equity Alternative
Contact Us Through Our Online Application
When the options of a Reverse Mortgage or Equity Loan through a bank doesn’t fit we have private lending to consider.
- Will register behind a 1st mortgage. A blended rate calculator can help you see if the rate of a 1st & 2nd mortgage is actually cheaper than obtaining a reverse mortgage.
- Allows you to access significantly more home equity than the reverse mortgage programs.
- Does not rely on income or credit to qualify.
- Will consider smaller markets at reduced loan to values.
- Interest Rates are Higher than traditional Lending & Reverse Mortgage Lending
- Higher registration & administration costs than traditional lenders
- Estate issues if passing away
Second Mortgage Behind Reverse Mortgage?
Call Today, We Can Tell You How It Works.
We have private lenders that will consider Second Mortgages behind a Reverse Mortgage. Lenders will only renew 2nd mortgage for a few years. This is due to the 1st mortgage charge growing in front of the 2nd mortgage charge.
There are two main lenders for Reverse Mortgages In BC
- CHIP HomEquity Bank. This is available across Canada through a mortgage broker or directly through HomEquity Bank.
- Equitable Bank has a product called PATH Home Plan. This product is only available in select Provinces.
To learn more about Reverse Mortgages in Canada checkout Canada.ca
Home Equity Loans Top service areas in British Columbia
Metro Vancouver Lower Mainland
- Surrey BC , Vancouver BC, Richmond BC, Burnaby BC, Coquitlam BC, Port Coquitlam BC, West Vancouver BC, North Vancouver BC, Delta BC, Langley BC,