Home Equity Loans in Burnaby BC
Burnaby home equity loans can be used to do things like, home renovation, business capital, consolidate debt and much more.
Burnaby is the third largest city in British Columbia based on population & is located east of Vancouver. Burnaby’s population is estimated at 223,218 in 2011 census data from the reports on the City of Burnaby web site. Burnaby is considered one of the strongest markets to invest in real estate in Metro Vancouver due to it close proximity to Vancouver and great transit options.
Burnaby home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
STEPS INVOLVED WITH APPLYING FOR A BURNABY EQUITY LOAN?
What will be required to get approved for a Burnaby home equity loan are as follows:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh, Campbell & Pound, or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information