Home Equity Loans in Duncan BC
Duncan home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
Where Is Duncan BC
Duncan BC, the unofficial capital of the Cowichan Valley located on BC’s beautiful Vancouver Island. With a population of 4,944 in 2016 Duncan services as a main hub for the reign. Duncan’s main industries are fishing, farming, forestry and tourism.
DUNCAN EQUITY LOANS STEPS INVOLVED
Duncan Home Equity Loans | Requirements
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh Appraisals , Niemi Laport & Dowle or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information