Home Equity Loans in Trail BC
Trail home equity loans can assist home owners with things like, home renovations, business capital, debt consolidation and more. The process unlike the banks is simple. Using your home equity you can borrow up to 80% of your homes value.
WHERE IS TRAIL BC
Trail BC is located in the West Kootenay’s and is home to the largest lead & Zinc smelter in the world. Trails population is 7,681 as last reported.
TRAIL EQUITY LOANS STEPS INVOLVED
Trail home equity loans requirements:
- Application (General Information about you & your home)
- Client Agreement (Signed document pertaining to the information and sharing of information in your application. Also providing written consent to provide a credit report)
- Credit Report (pulled by us on your behalf)
- Mortgage or LOC statements showing balances
- Fire Insurance Policy (to lawyer can place loss payable on your policy)
- Appraisal From One of our Approved Appraisers (Macintosh Appraisals , Niemi Laport & Dowle or others on a considered bases)
- Lawyer or Notary Contact Information